Better Liposuction Results & Faster Recovery
If you have a busy and physically active lifestyle, yet have pockets of resistant fat that you can’t seem to shake, VASERlipo ultrasound-assisted liposuction may be the ideal solution for you.
Liposuction Treatment in Denver, CO Area
When patients in Denver, CO area consider to undergo Liposuction surgery, they go to board certified plastic surgeon Dr. Paul Rhee for his advice and to get the liposuction treatment from him.
The Benefits of VASERlipo Fat Reduction
VASERlipo at the Center for Plastic Surgery at Castle Rock is an excellent alternative to traditional liposuction. We perform this liposuction procedure for several reasons, including:
- VASERlipo can done with local anesthetic for isolated areas. Larger areas may require a general anesthetic.
- VASERlipo is significantly less invasive than traditional liposuction. The procedure uses high-tech ultrasound waves to target fat cells for removal from your body’s tissues without the severe swelling, bleeding, and bruising that accompanies traditional liposuction.
- VASERlipo allows for quick recovery. The majority of our VASERlipo patients return to their busy lives after just a few days of recovery.
- VASERlipo is effective across various areas of the face and body. VASERlipo can be used to effectively target fat pockets in not only the belly, thighs, hips, and back, but also in smaller regions, such as the upper arms, knees, neck and chin.
- VASERlipo enables fat transfer. Because of the clean, advanced way that the procedure removes fat, the fat cells themselves are not destroyed, and they can easily be processed and used in a fat transfer procedure to increase volume on other parts of the body, such as the breasts, butt, back of hands, mouth, and face.
The VASERlipo Procedure
VASERlipo is performed similarly to traditional liposuction, but it uses the benefits of added ultrasound energy for a more gentle and effective solution. The exact steps of your VASERlipo procedure will depend on your unique goals and existing physical condition. Your Castle Rock plastic surgeon will begin by making an incision in the area where stubborn fat is to be removed. A thin cannula is then inserted through the skin and into the underlying layer of fat. Ultrasound energy is used to breakdown the targeted fat cells for easy removal from the body, minimizing trauma, bruising, and swelling that may occur with traditional liposuction.
After your procedure, your recovery time will depend on a number of individual factors, but the most common result is for patients to resume their busy schedules after a handful of days set aside to recover. In fact, patients often have their procedures performed on the front end of the weekend and find that they’re able to return to their normal routines as early as Monday.
Begin with a VASERlipo Consultation
Are you ready to take the next big step in winning the war against stubborn pockets of fat with Liposuction? Schedule your Liposuction fat reduction consultation with us today at our Denver office. We’ll be happy to answer any questions about Liposuction that you may have, and help you determine if Liposuction is right for you.
Or call our Denver office at 303.268.2222